Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Preschool

Tyler has been going to preschool for the last few weeks. It is in Chugwater. It is every Wednesday from 8:30-11:30. She has been having so much fun. It is nice to get her out to meet other kids. Living on a ranch so far from town has made us hermits!! It is also nice to get some one on one time with Reese.
I didn't know what to do with all her artwork because I just can't throw it away, but I also can't save ALL of it!! I thought by putting them here that I could have them forever without the clutter!! I am a little behind posting these so I made them all one big post!!

The first week she learned about drippy the raindrop!!


The second week she learned about wind and kites. This is the best picture of could get of her and her kite she made. She wouldn't stand still!!


The third week was about Easter and jellybeans!!


This page came with a little cup of jellybeans that we were supposed to count, but they didn't make it home!!


The fourth week was about May day! This is Tyler's May Day basket! It has a piece of candy in it that also didn't make it home!!!



Tyler's practice cutting with scissors.



These are from the fifth week. They are magnets she made me for Mother's Day!!



This is my Mother's Day card! I love it!!




She also made this on week five. It is a wall hanging. The bottom picture is the poem up close.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."