Sorry for the long break between posts. We are all taking turns here at the Marlow household at being sick. It started with me last Friday night. They were delivering a set of 31 week twins at work so I couldn't call in!! There was no one else!! So after I stabilized my twin I layed on the bathroom floor (yewww) for about thirty minutes. I got up and took a zofran and two tylenol offered to me by one of my favorite co-workers!!! THANK-YOU LESLIE!!! And if asking for a zofran and tylenol along with my upset tummy didn't get the rumors going! No, I am NOT pregnant. So anyway........... the last three days have been filled with Tyler throwing up and changing her diaper every fifteen minutes or so! When Jacob came to me looking a little green last night all I could say is "the pepto is in the cupboard". He can be an even bigger baby than the baby when he is sick! Hope everyone is feeling better than we are here in Wyoming.



No comments:
Post a Comment