Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

This year I was a little late in getting puppy costumes. We went to Petco and they were totally sold out!! So this is what we ended up with. They are headless horsemen!! It took several shots to get everyone looking the same way, but I think I did pretty good!! I loved the girls kitty costumes!! Tyler also had a mask that she wore around for trick-or-treat!! She told us when we were done trick-or-treating that it was hard work!! This was her first real Halloween when she understood what was going on! She had so much fun getting candy and dressing up!! This is the picture we used for out annual Halloween cards!!


This was one of my many outtakes of trying to get a picture of both girls!!


Again, another outtake of trying to get everyone together!


Reese just being cute by herself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."