Photo Shoot
I was trying to get a good picture of Reese for her birth announcement! She was being a fabulous model! I ended up using the one in the middle. Her announcements turned out perfect!
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
Jenna-
ReplyDeleteReese is so cute! I can't believe she is a month old already. Good to see Tyler is taking being a big sister so seriously.
I looked at the sleepy wrap website you told me about, but I don't know if it is something that we would use. I appreciate you thinking about us. I am getting pretty excited to meet Brody. We had an ultrasound today, and were able to see a little 3D image of his face. He has a lot of hair and has the same little ridge on his upper lip as Cody.