Sunday, June 14, 2009

Third time is a charm!!

Back in February I scheduled Tyler's 18month pictures. The lady that does her pictures is AWESOME and is always booked solid! We scheduled for May and it turned out the day that we picked was wonderful. There was no wind, it was 75 degrees and perfect. The only problem was that Tyler had different plans. From the second she saw the photographer she cried and cried and cried some more!! She is normally a very happy child, but that day she was not having it. Well, needless to say Stacey had to pencil us in for a date two weeks later. As luck would have it, it rained and hailed that day! On June 7th we tried a third time to schedule her pictures. We decided to meet Stacey in town instead of making her drive the 45 miles to our house! We tried to make Tyler have a decent nap, but she stayed awake the entire drive to town. I was so nervous that she was going to be a little turkey again. When we met Stacey, Tyler took one look at her and burst into tears. Jacob and her took a little walk. Stacey and I snuck up on her when she was playing and................. SHE SMILED!! We took some amazing photos. Stacey is the best photographer I have ever come across. Her photos are so natural. I was very very pleased. If you want to see them just click on the Stacey J Photoblog link on the right and scroll down to "She was a Tough One". Let me know what you think! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."